Albuquerque is the most populous city in the U.S. state of New Mexico. Its modern Downtown core contrasts with Old Town Albuquerque, dating to the city’s 1706 founding as a Spanish colony. The high-elevation city serves as the county seat of Bernalillo County, and it is situated in the north central part of the state, straddling the Rio Grande
Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel & Conference Center
Located in the Midtown business district, this Albuquerque hotel is conveniently accessible to I-40 and I-25. The University of New Mexico and Albuquerque International Sunport are within 4 miles.
Top Trending Albuquerque Hotels
- Residence Inn by Marriott Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town 3-star Albuquerque aparthotel in Downtown Albuquerque with free breakfast
- Holiday Inn Express Downtown Albuquerque 3.5-star hotel, walk to Old Town Plaza
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Albuquerque University Area In the center of Albuquerque
Top Trending Albuquerque Airport Hotels
- Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport Tasteful, fully equipped suites, a convenient location and free breakfast are the hallmarks of the non-smoking, pet-friendly Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport.
- Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport Stylish and convenient Albuquerque Airport hotel
- Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel 4.8 km (3 mi) from National Hispanic Cultural Center and 1.6 km (1 mi) from Puerto Del Sol Golf Course.
- Ramada Albuquerque Airport Hotel in Albuquerque with free breakfast and free airport shuttle
Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Hotel & Spa
3.5-star Albuquerque hotel in Downtown Albuquerque with free breakfast. Located in Downtown Albuquerque, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from The Cell Theater and within 3 mi (5 km) of New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science and Old Town Plaza. ABQ BioPark Zoo and National Hispanic Cultural Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).